Monkey Banana. Can you handle the cool?

Monkey Banana.  Can you handle the cool?

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I like Bees!


So, I sorta forgot about the Monkey Banana for a while... so sue me.

I have bangs, better than 20/20 vision, and I get my dog in 4 days.

I am currently eating a guacamole burger.

Lost is almost over and THAT is devastating news, lemme tell ya. I love Jack. I want to marry him. I mean, srsly. Look at the yum!
Sigh... I miss Desmond and Alpert, too... they had best be in the next episode.

I am seeing Rock of Ages in Toronto tonight... review to follow.



2 comments:

  1. ooh rock of ages! right by my work! if i'd a known i would have come said hi to you!! you're probably there right now!
    jack looks damn fine in that picture. he's totally winking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. upon more gawking... i do believe i need to be alone with this picture.

    ReplyDelete